The Holidays have arrived and we teamed up with top chefs of the world to create the perfect Holiday treat! This delicious combo of our Handcrafted batch freezer Pot Ice Cream and Liège Waffles will leave a lasting impression on friends and family. What are you waiting for? Grab some Localicious Caribbean Ice Cream and start whippin’ up some waffles! Check out the recipe and more from top chefs of the world dishes paired with our ice cream below.
How to Make Belgian Liege Waffles – the BEST waffles ever! Sold in Localicious Caribbean Ice Cream scoop shops, we would love to see you later!!
1. Room temperature unsalted butter cut into cubes
2. Yeast. Brown sugar. Warm water. And milk all together and let yeast bubble
3. Eggs. Vanilla. Salt. And yeast mix all into a bowl or mixer.
4. Add the flour. And start kneading, incorporating the butter a few tablespoons at a time.
5. It should be a pretty sticky dough but pulls away from the bowl easily. Let it sit for an hour and rise and then refrigerate
Let it refrigerate for 24 hours/overnight. Then. Give yourself an hour before you’re ready to cook. Take the dough out of the fridge and let it soften. Then knead in the pearl sugar. Which is super easy to find on amazon. That’s the only place around me that I found it.
The dough should make about 32 quarter waffles. I cut them all portion them by weight, about 65g Play with it. They’re awesome.
Check out more recipes from top chefs of the world on Instagram @Localiciousicecream